Easy peasy pasta.
Original recipe here.
- 225 g Bow tie pasta
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 225 g Fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- Fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings , garnish
- 55 g Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 Cup milk
1. Prepare pasta following directions on the box.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or dutch oven.
3. Add garlic and continue to stir and cook until fragrant; about 30 seconds.
4. Add spinach; season with salt, pepper, and basil, and cook until spinach is wilted; about 1 to 2 minutes. Depending on the size of your skillet, you might have to cook the spinach down in batches.
5. Drain cooked pasta and add to the spinach mixture; add cream cheese and milk.
6. Mix and stir until everything is well incorporated and cream cheese is melted.
7. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
8. Top with fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings.