A quick and simple dinner courtesy of "The Clever Meal."
For the original recipe, please visit: https://theclevermeal.com/10-minute-lemon-ricotta-pasta-with-spinach/
- Parmesan Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Combine ricota, parmesan, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well, taste and make sure you're happy with the seasoning.
3. Meanwhile, cook your pasta until al dente.
4. Reserve some pasta cooking water.
5. Add spinach to the pot and cook for 1 minute.
6. Drain pasta and spinach and return to the pot.
7. Add the ricotta sauce, the cooking water, and stir well.
8. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and lemon wedges (optional)
9. Enjoy… Buon appetito!