Looking for something simple yet super delicious for a quick mid week meal? Look no further.
- 4 bulbs of fennel
- Clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
*all ingredients in italics is from the box
1. Cut fennel into slices. Wash carrots. Put veggies on a baking tray. Make space between the veggies so they can crisp up a little bit.
2. Chop garlic into tiny pieces, put in a bowl and add some olive oil, for over the fennel and carrots.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon on top, as well as pepper and salt.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, then grill for another 10 minutes for colour and a little bit of char.
5. Take out oven and serve immediately.
6. Serve with pork or any protein of your choice.