Just the way Nonna would like it.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3 Eggs at room temp
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Water
1. In a bowl, pour the flour in and create a well for your wet ingredients.
2. Add the egg, olive oil, salt and water into the well and mix until smooth, thick dough forms.
3. Spread some flour on a flat, hard work space.
4. Take your dough and knead on the flat surface for about 10 minutes and let it rest covered for 20 min.
5. Divide pasta dough into 8 equal pieces, roll out and cut into the desired shape.