Simple, yet delicious and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Original recipe here.
- 1 Chicken Egg
- 1 Cup Thai Jasmin Rice
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 - 3 Thai Hot Chillies, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Fish Sauce
- 1 Cucumber, cut into quarters
1. Heat 1/2 cup oil in a deep frying pan.
2. Add the egg and fry on one side for about a minute.
3. Avoid splashing hot oil over the egg so it stays bright yellow.
4. Cook until the edges and bottom are golden brown and crispy.
5. Server over hot steamed rice, with cucumber and chili fish sauce.