A delicious twist on your favourite veggies.
Original recipe here.
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Medium-sized potatoes, cut in small pieces
- 150 g Cauliflower, chopped
- 3 White button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Asparagus, chopped
- 100 g Halloumi, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Lemon, thinly sliced
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 10 Sprigs of parsley, stalk removed and leaves chopped.
- 1 Handful spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
1. PPlace a pan over medium-high heat and add in butter and olive oil. Allow the butter to melt, then add in the onion and fry for a minute.
2. Add in the potatoes, stir, cover with a lid, lower heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and mix a few times while cooking.
3. Remove the lid, stir, and add in the cauliflower, mushrooms, asparagus, halloumi and lemon slices. Mix well, cover with a lid, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and mix a few times while cooking.
4. Remove the lid, stir, and deglaze the pan by squeezing over some lemon juice and mixing - making sure to loosen all the bits stuck to the bottom off the pan. Then take the pan off the heat.
5. Taste test and season with chili flakes and salt according to taste. Then add in the spinach and parsley, mix well, cover and let sit for two minutes. Serve!