What a winner chicken dinner!
For the original recipe, please visit: https://www.food.com/recipe/provolone-chicken-113006
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts, flattened.
- 1/2 Cup seasoned bread crumbs.
- 1 Tsp mixed herbs (optional)
- 4 Slices provolone cheese
- 1 Tsp Butter
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pound chicken breasts with flat side of meat mallet until flattened to an even thickness.
3. Place seasoned bread crumbs on flat dish.
4. Press both sides of the chicken into the crumbs.
5. Place coated chicken pieces in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning (if using) and top with provolone cheese.
7. Dot with butter.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and crispy around the edges, the way I prefer it.