Winter warmer in just a few minutes.
Original recipe here.
- 2 Tbsp whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme or 2 tsp dried
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp freshly ground pepper
- 900 g bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 Medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Large red onion, cut into 1 inch wedges
1. Position rack in lower third of oven, preheat to 230 degrees C. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
2. Combine mustard, thyme, 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a small bowl, spread the mixture evenly on chicken.
3. Toss sweet potatoes and onion in a bowl with the remaining 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread the vegetables on it. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables.
4. Return the pan to the oven and roast, stirring the vegetables once half way through, until the vegetables are tender and beginning to brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted into a chicken thigh registers 73 degrees C, 30 to 35 min.