Awesome, healthy beetroot salad to go nuts about. Original recipe from Wellness with Taryn, read more.
- 1kg Beetroot, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1Tbsp Olive oi
- 1/2Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cups Baby spinach or any Leafy green
- 3/4 Nuts of your choice
- 1 Cup Green beans
- Broccoli, cleaned and chopped into florets
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees
2. Clean, peel and chop vegetables
3. Using two sheets of foil, place one down on a baking tray and lay beetroot cubes evenly.
4. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over beetroot cubes and toss until evenly coated.
5. Place second sheet of foil on top to cover beetroot.
6. Roast at 220 degrees for 30min.
7. Toss beetroot cubes around and reduce heat to 200 degrees and cook for another 10min.
8. Remove top foil lid and roast uncovered for another 10min.
9. Bring some water to the boil in a pot and steam green beans, leafy greens and broccoli for 3-5min
10. On a large serving platter, arrange cool leafy greens, broccoli, green beans and nuts evenly.
11. Once beetroot is cooked, allow to cool and then place evenly on the salad.
12. Serve with your favourite dressing and enjoy.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?