Quick and easy way to make delicious steaks over the coals with a gourmet twist.
- 2 Beef Rump Steaks
- 100 g Melted Butter
- 4 Tbsps of Pauli's Anytime Brinjal & Peppers
- 125 ml Cram
- Salt and Pepper
- Hot braai
1. Mix Butter, salt and pepper in a small bowl and brush over the steaks generously.
2. Place the steaks over your hot braai for about 3 minutes each side or to your own liking. Making sure each side is cooked evenly.
3. Remove steaks from braai and wrap in foil to rest.
4. In a small sauce pan on medium to low heat, add the Pauli's Anythime Brinjal & Peppers and cream and heat together for 1 min.
5. Serve the sauce on top of your steaks with a side of your choice and enjoy.