- 150g Baby Spinach
- 1/4 Cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Balsmaic vinegar
- 1 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1-4 Cup parmesan cheese. shaved
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 Chicken breasts, skin on
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Clarks Kitchen Hot Sticky Plum Sauce
1. Toss wild rocket and coriander together in a large salad bowl.
2. Drizzle lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic mixture over the rocket and coriander.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes and black pepper and toss salad.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and set aside.
For the chicken breast:
1. Season chicken breast with generous amount of salt and pepper.
2. Heat a frying pan to medium-high heat and coat base with olive oil.
3. Brown the chicken until this skin is golden brown and remove off heat.
4. Baste chicken with Hot Sticky Plum Sauce, ensuring it is completely covered.
5. Roast in oven at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 min, or until juicy but no pick in the middle.
6. Serve on to of your salad and enjoy.