Full of texture and flavour.
Original recipe here.
- 1 small bunch of kale, stems removed, cut or torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pear, peeled and sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
1. Toss kale, pecans, green onion, and pear together in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle vinegar then oil over the top. Toss and serve with a sprinkling of cheese.