This recipe is definitely one to impress the whole family. It's very easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing.
- Roughly 500g Gnocci
- 120g Basil Leaves
- 3/4 Cup olive oil
- 2-3 Cloves garlic
- Handful almonds
- 3-5 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
1. Pop all pesto ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Tastes adjust accordingly.
2. Prepare gnocci according to instructions. Fry them in a little oil until golden brown.
3. While gnocci is still warm stir through the basil pesto.
4. Serve with crisp bacon bits and grilled asparagus.