Good ol' Burger & Fries, with a delicious Pauli's twist!
For the burgers:
- 600g mince
- 1 red onion, finely chopped (you could use a regular onion or spring onions instead)
- 2 Tbsp full-cream milk
- 4 Tbsp of Pauli's Saffron Chilli Chutney
- Toppings (sliced tomatoes, lettuce or rocket, whatever you fancy)
- 4 x burger buns
For the sweet potato fries:
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- cooking oil (olive, coconut or avo oil)
1. Start with the sweet potato fries. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wash the sweet potatoes and slice into thin wedges. Cut the baby tomatoes into halves
2. Throw the sweet potatoes, tomatoes, salt & pepper & Pauli's Saffron Chilli Chutney into a bowl, and mis together gently.
3. Grease a baking tray, and lay out the mixture. Drizzle with a little oil.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and crispy.
5. While the wedges are cooking, get on with your burgers! Add the mince & chopped onion to a bowl, season with salt & pepper. Pour over the milk, and use your hands to mix together. Shape into 4 even balls, and flatten into patties. Set aside in the fridge until you're ready to cook them (when you sweet potato wedges are almost done)
6. Heat the butter in a pan, and fry the patties on medium heat.
7. Prepare the rolls to your liking (toasted or not) then build your burgers! Place the patty on the bun, add Pauli's Saffron Chilli Chutney, a little mayo, and your toppings!
8. Enjoy with your sweet potato fries on the side!
Thanks to Pauli's for these amazing recipes!