We love showcasing some of the artisanal products straight from the farm, and Ganico's delicious pomegranate drizzle gives a lovely flavour to chicken!
- 1kg chicken leg quarters (4 chicken pieces, skin on, bone in)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Ganico pomegranate drizzle
- Handful of pomegranate gems
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Coat your pieces of chicken in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Generously pour the Pomegranate drizzle over the chicken pieces, so that it is evenly coated.
4. Roast your chicken in the oven for about 45min or until cooked through and crispy.
5. Drizzle with pomegranate gems, and serve with a fresh green salad, and roasted potataoes.
Thanks to Ganico for this recipe.