Supper will be ready in 15 minutes with this super easy and tasty recipe.
- 2 Cups spinach shredded
- 1/2 Cup sliced mushroom
- 1/2 Cup carrots, sliced or julienne
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tsp Soy sauce
- Salt and Freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and sautee on a medium heat for a few seconds.
2. Add spinach and mushroom and sautee on high for 2 min.
3. Add carrots, soy sauce and 2.5 cups of water, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook on a meidum heat for 4 min.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.