Wholesome goodness, filled with flavour in a single dish.
- 250 g Mushroom, Sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, Minced
- 300 g Spinach, Roughly chopped
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 60 g Feta
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella, Shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a non-stick pan coated lightly with a splash of cooking oil. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic until the mushrooms are soft and all of their moisture has evaporated away.
3. Coat a oven-proof dish thinly with butter. Place the spinach in the bottom of the dish. Place the sautéed mushrooms on top of the spinach, followed by the crumbled feta.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and Parmesan. Season lightly with pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and feta in the pie dish. Top with the shredded mozzarella.
5. Place the pie dish on a baking sheet for easy transfer in and out of the oven. Bake the crustless quiche for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.