Absolutely delicious recipe that the whole family can enjoy, and just takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 8 Large tomatoes, blanched and skins removed
- 1 Large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Leaves from 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 200g Cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put all the ingredients, except the cream chees in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture into a pot and bring to the boil.
3. Boil for 5min
4. Add cream cheese
5. Adjust seasoning and serve with a delicious cheese toastie.