Zesty, fresh and very tasty chicken pasta that can be ready in under an hour.
- 4 Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 1 Heaped teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 6 Zucchinis, grated
- 2-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 100g feta
- 500g penne pasta
1. Coat chicken strips in cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt.
2. In a large pan, fry chicken on a high heat for about 6 minutes. Remove from pan
3. Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
4. Lower heat and deglaze pan chicken was cooked in with about 50ml of water.
5. Once water has almost evaporated add grated zucchini and garlic and chili flakes.
6. Cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Add chicken back to pan, add lemon juice and zest.
8. Stir in pasta.
9. Crumble with feta and serve.