Eggs made perfect for the whole family in just a few minutes.
Original recipe here.
- 12 eggs
- Oil or butter to grease the pan
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease the non-stick muffin tray with oil, butter, or spray oil.
3. Crack each egg into one of the muffin openings.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake for 14-17 minutes, or until the whites don’t jiggle and the yolks reach your desired level of doneness (the ones in the photo were baked for 14 minutes).