Butterbean & Artichoke Salad with a Lemon Vinaigrette
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Miss Lucky Pony
1This recipe is salad as rock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small garlic loved - grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Half a teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 can butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- Big handful of fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 jar preserved artichoke hearts roughly chopped - drained
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small jar/bowl add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey and thyme and give it a good shake.
2. In a salad bowl mix all the other ingredients together and then coat in the dressing. Enjoy.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?