Easy scrambled eggs, with a cheesy twist! Serve with some warm, toasty ciabatta...delicious!
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 milk (or cream)
- salt & pepper
- 50g creamy chevin goats cheese, or soft feta (we won't judge if you add more!)
- fresh basil or baby spinach (to garnish)
1. Heat a pan on medium-heat, and add the butter
2. Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl, and briskly whisk together. Add the milk (or cream), seasoning, and continue whisking until well combined.
3. Once the pan is hot and the butter is gently bubbling, pour in the egg mixture. Keep stirring gently until the mixture is cooked to your liking.
4. Just before you take the eggs off, crumble in the cheese, and stir to warm through.
5. Serve immediately, sprinkled with greens and a crack of black pepper.
6. Serve with some freshly toasted and buttered ciabatta - yum!
This recipe has been adapted from J'Something.