One bite flavour pop.
Original recipe here.
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, plus more for dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low (or off) to ensure the water is no longer boiling or has bubbles and use a skimmer to place the eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
2. While the eggs are boiling, prepare an ice water bath and set aside.
3. After 14 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
4. Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise.
5. Scoop the yolks into a small bowl and place the egg whites on a serving plate.
6. To make the filling, add the yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, Sriracha, cayenne, salt and pepper to a bowl.
7. Stir everything together until smooth. You can also use a hand blender to make it extra smooth.
8. Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Garnish with a sprinkle cayenne and green onions.