40 minutes and you're eating! So quick! So easy! So yummy!
- Olive oil for tossing
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garilc Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 5 Sweet potatoes, washed and cut into fries
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Line a baking tray with oven proof paper.
3. In a large bowl, toss sweet potato and oil. Just enough to coat the fries.
4. Sprinkle sweet potatoes with garlic powder, paprika and salt and pepper.
5. Line fries in a single layer on the baking tray and bake until fries are tender and golden brown turning occasionally.
6. Allow to cool before serving and enjoy.