A light, flavour-filled soup for a dinner starter or as a midday boost.
Original recipe here.
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion (medium)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Fresh spinach leaves 300 g
- 2 1/2 cup Vegetable broth, 600 ml
- 2 Potato (medium)
1. Wash the fresh spinach leaves. Peel and finely chop onion and garlic. Peel and dice potatoes. The smaller you dice them, the shorter will be your cooking time.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium heat until olive oil is shimmering. Add the chopped onion and garlic coat it with the oil and spread evenly. Stir occasionally. (For WFPB diet - cook them in veggie broth directly.)
3. Once onion is tender but still white, add the fresh spinach leaves and stir until wilted.
4. Now add vegetable broth and the diced potatoes. Cook them until tender 15-20 minutes.
5. Use a hand blender and puree them thoroughly. Now add the salt and pepper to taste. Ready to serve it.