Delicious, nutritious and a sure winner for every dinner.
- 800g pumpkin, cut into 1.5cm thick wedges, skin on
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place pumpkin onto baking tray, making sure each piece is lightly coated in olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 25 min.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add orange juice and honey.
5. Bring to the boil, reduce and then simmer for 5 min.
6. Remove pumpkin from oven and drizzle honey and orange mixture over it and return to oven for a a further 10 minutes or until pumpkin is golden and caramalised.
7. Serve with your favourite protein and enjoy!