This quick and easy recipe will have you eating in just over 30 min.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- piece fresh root ginger, about 1cm, peeled and grated
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red or green pepper, cut into thick matchsticks
- 100g baby sweetcorn, halved
- 1 courgette, cut into thick matchsticks
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp low-salt soy salt
1. Heat a wok on a high heat and add the olive oil. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute, then reduce the heat. Be careful to not brown the vegetables.
2. Add the carrot, pepper and baby sweetcorn and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the courgette and sugar snap peas and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes. Toss the ingredients from the centre to the side of the wok using a wooden spatula. Do not overcrowd the wok and keep the ingredients moving.
3. Add 1 tablespoon water, hoisin and soy sauce and cook over a high heat for a further 2 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked but not too soft. Serve with noodles or rice.