Add some eastern flavour to your favourite squash.
Original recipe here.
- 1 Medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1" cubes/chunks
- 1 Medium onion, halved and thinly sliced with the grain
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garam masala
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, toss the squash and onions together, then drizzle the oil over and toss. Add the garam masala, turmeric, salt, and pepper, and toss again.
2. Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet and roast, tossing once halfway through, for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the cilantro or parsely.