A quick and simple stir-fry, using up those gorgeous asian greens! The perfect side to some pork chops, or roast chicken.
- 350g asian greens (Chinese spinach, mustard spinach, Chinese cabbage)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- knob fresh ginger
- salt & pepper
1. Wash the leafy greens and shake dry. Cut into 5 cm strips wide.
2. Heat oil on low-medium heat in a pan, and grate in the ginger. Fry gently.
3. Add the greens, salt & pepper and fry for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Serve as a delicious side with pork or chicken.