Spoil your self with extremely tasty treat that you can whip up in just a few minutes.
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 Tbsps baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Tbsps Vegetables oil
- 2 Ripe bananas, mashed
1. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
3. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture.
4. Heat a lightly oiled pan to a medium high temperature.
5. Using a 1/4 cup for each pancake, pour the batter onto your pan.
6. Cook until pancakes are are golden brown on both sides.
7. Serve hot with some syrup and fresh banana on the side.