This pudding is a real treat, and is super simple to make. Made with fresh lemons, and some pantry staples.
250ml whipping cream
1 x tin of condensed milk
1 x tub of medium-fat cream cheese (room temperature)
1 x packet of Tennis Biscuits
2 x lemons
1. In a large bowl pour in your whipping cream and beat with an electric handheld mixer until soft peaks form.
2. Add the room temperature cream cheese and continue to beat until mixed, don’t overbeat it.
3. Add the condensed milk and one lemon to start with and beat until the mixture and nice and smooth, the consistency should be fairly thick which means it won’t need too much time to set.
4. Give it a taste, if you feel like it needs more lemon, add more lemon.
5. Crush your Tennis biscuits in a bowl or in a food processor.
6. Form a layer of biscuit in each of your pudding bowls, again this is up to you as to how much biscuit base you’d like. (Recommendation: about 1 and 1/2 cms thick depending on the consistency of the crumb.)
7. Pour the Lemon Cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit, add a strawberry or a mulberry or whatever takes your fancy to the top and pop them all in the fridge for a least 40 minutes. If your mixture is nice and thick it won’t take long to set, but it is nice to serve it chilled. You can also make one large dessert if you want.