A tasty roast chicken, inspired by Pronto Mama's garlic & jalapenpo paste.
- 1 small to medium free-range chicken
- ½ jar Pronto Mama jalapeno & garlic paste
- 400g potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 6 small onions, halved
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Few sprigs of rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place the chicken in a large baking dish and coat with the jalapeno & garlic paste. Season well.
3. Place potatoes, lemons & onions in the baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, seasoning and rosemary sprigs.
4. Roast for 1-1.5 hours, until chicken is golden and cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the chicken.
5. Remove from oven and allow to rest before cutting.
This is a Pronto Mama recipe - visit their website for more delicious recipes, incpired by their amazing range of slow-roasted tomatoes & condiments.