Working late? No problem! This recipe is so yummy and just takes a few minutes prepare.
- Chicken Strips
- Mam Vi's Thai Curry Paste
- Green Veg (Peas, beans, broccoli)
- 1 Tin Coconut cream
1. Fry chicken strips in butter until cooked on the outside
2. Add a few tsps of Mam Vi's curry paste and fry for a few minutes.
3 .Add your green veg and 1 tin of coconut cream and cook for 10mins or until chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
4. Serve with rice and enjoy.
September 5, 2018
Used spinach but only added 2 mins at the end so it did not get too wilted & verlep!