Quick, easy and seriously yum, this beef dish is a weeknight winner!
- 1.5 Tbsp oil
- 1 whole chilli, or chilli flakes
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Serve with jasmine rice or thai noodles
1. Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan, and stir-fry the beef strips in batches until cooked
2. Heat the remaining oil in the pan, then fry the chilli, pepper and onion, until soft, then remove from the pan
3. Combine the peanut butter, coconut cream, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in the pan, and bring to the boil before returning the beed strips and veg mix. Coat everything evenly and remove from the heat
4. Serve with jasmine rice or noodles
Thanks Lucky Pony for this seriously tasty recipe!