A delicious veggie pasta, quick and easy to put together!
- 1 Brown Onion Sliced
- 200g Mushrooms Sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 200g Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 200g Spaghetti
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 500ml Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Cheese of your choice
- small handful chopped herbs of your choice
- 200g Spinach or other leafy green
1. Heat some oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add mushrooms, onions and garlic, and fry for 10min while stirring occasionally
2. Add the lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper, spaghetti and water to the pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer until spaghetti is cooked while stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in the cheese, spinach and herbs.
4. Remove from heat and sprinkle herbs for garnish.
Original recipe from So Vegan.